Good News for March!

1.''I finally went church with my mom and she was super happy.'' Lucy,cashier at Whole Foods
2. ''I'm retiring in 3 weeks!'' - Customer at Jersey Mikes
3. ''I got my green belt in karate!''-Rayana
4. "I got an iPhone for Christmas!" - Shayna
5. ''I got a Gecko for Christmas!"-Rayana 
6.  "I started my second semester of college."-employee at Jersey Mikes 
7.The eagles are selling under dog shirts and all the money goes to school's that need money.
8."I just got a dog."-Mrs. Murphy 
9."I am getting a puppy in the summer!" -Mrs.Hertz
10. "My dad took me to a Jacob Sitrious concert!" -Emmy 
11."I'm Cancer free and I got to ring the cancer free bell!"-Tom 
12. "I am living a stress free life" Lucy cashier at whole foods
13. " My sister got engaged after 5 years of dating" - hostess at fireside
14. " I went down the leap of faith in Nassau, Atlantis, Bahamas" - Me Paige
15. "I went to the Bahamas with my family" - me Paige
16.

Comments

Post a Comment